Monday, February 11, 2019

Good Goods Cafe & Grocery 🚽

Good Goods Cafe is elegantly poised on the corner of NTU campus.  The interior ambience is post industrial neo minimal with traces of christian book store sneaking out at you.



The status of the bathroom is indeed biblical.  Phew!  It's another 1 toilet rating for even having a toilet.  But it's cesspools like this that make me wish I had instantiated a bedpan rating system instead of a throne-based metric.  ðŸš½ 


Descend into the dookie dungeon.  Affronted with a naphthalene apocalypse I found myself reminiscing of better days gone by, like when I was so wasted I couldn't remember puking in bathrooms like this.  There should be some bacteria or super-villain that feeds off the stench of piss and moth balls.  Oh yeah, it's useless idiots like me, with nothing better to do than update my blog.  Maybe that's the genius side of Good Goods.  "We threw in the Christian stuff so you'd have to forgive us."  Om bitchez.





No TP.  No paper T's.  No soap.  It's hard to even rate Good Goods Cafe AND Grocery with one sad, skid-marked bowl, but I am nothing if not a man of my word.  Ok fuckers.  Here ya go.  You at least had a toilet.  Way to go. 🚽 

No comments:

Post a Comment